TWIMC

On second thought, I am not going to take the 7.04pm bus from Wallhaven to
SH because the work period will be too short to get much done before I
would have to leave to catch the 9.50pm bus back to Fairlawn.

If SH will be open tomorrow or Saturday, I will try my best to put in a few
more hours to finish the painting and stuff in the bathrooms.

PPP