Adam,

I am available most any time tomorrow, between 9am and 9.45pm.

Working together, we can finish almost all of the remaining painting and
other tasks for both bathrooms.

Michael G is going to install the sink in the rear bathroom after I apply
the final coat of white semi-gloss to the walls/ceiling.

If it is convenient for you to pick me up, I can meet you at McDonalds at
Wallhaven in west Akron.  I can send you a map and directions tomorrow.

Let's wait and see if anybody with a key to SH responds to our offer of
volunteer labor before we rearrange our busy social schedules.

Philip