On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 06:17:31 degerov...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I don't follow. If you have stated many times, champions do not have
> authority. Why would anti-authoritarian-type-people have any issue with
> this what so ever? They would just serve as another member on the committee
> concerned about the growth of SYNHAK.

Technically, they have no authority.

Realistically, champions have been called the leaders of SYNHAK, benevolent
dictator for life, presidents, directors, and many other titles that imply
some kind of authority.

Consider also the situation of a champion taking over another officer's job
while they're still on the CWG. Suddenly they are on the CWG and have actual
powers.