I will likely -not-be there tonight but I plan on arriving early tomorrow.
Anyone who will be aiding in tours, giving a demo, or otherwise aiding in
opening day should plan on arriving by 1030am to ensure everything is
presentable and things are setup. Additionally we should all know where
membership applications and SynHak brochures are.

Remember tomorrow is about our community, if you interact with the public
or the press, to them      -you- are SynHak. show them our excellence.

Regards,
Andrew L