Martha,

What time are you and the chickens going to SH?

I will be at McDs from about noon and beyond, working on my online listings.

My current plans are to hop on the bus around 1pm and jump off in front of
the Main Library.

If our schedules sort of match, maybe you could pick me up at McDs at or
after 1pm?

My cell phone number is 330.631.7851.

What is your phone number?

Until later,