So there are two things last seen at Synhak that I need some help looking
for.

   1. The Engenius Wireless Access Point modules, They look like
this<http://imgur.com/DU0hAhn> and
   were last seen in a plastic Microcenter bag during the move. I spent the
   past week looking through the space and have not yet been able to find
   them.

   2. The ramset fastner, It looks like this <http://imgur.com/bTOjw0B> and
   was last seen about a week ago. It does not belong to Synhak, it was loaned
   it to us while we were renovating our new space. The owner needs it back
   and we could not locate it last night.

If anyone knows where these items are please let myself or the other
Champions (Devin Wolfe and Chris Egeland) know so we can get them back into
the light and safe from darkness.

Thank you,

Omar Rassi