I did some organizing in the NOC part of the basement in hopes of finding
them but had no luck.
I did see the ramset charges in a box on the floor by the air compressor.
The charges are on the center shelf now but maybe the ramset is burred in
all those computers?

We will have to get our infrastructure back in order so that there is a
place for everything and then we can put everything in it's place.

Maybe then we will find the things we are looking for.