Your hired!, you passed the exam.  *If you learn nothing, acme will not me
held responsible for your lost time.

oi, we have a ton of laser printers (with their wonderful servo controlled
spinning mirror(s)), we have a way to register distance per step, with
proper setup we could make a texture map!

if you can make it Sunday for my hours I look forward to detail ironing, or
just dial