I can be found any(!) Sunday from Noon to 3 (i missed a family members bday
party the week before last to be there, alone).  For the rest of my life,
Sundays are indelibly linked to being at SynHak, Alone until 2:59pm.

 Although I am often late, if I won't arrive by the end of cartalk (1pm)
i've always sent an email to the discuss list in shame (since "the
Bethany-callout")

I'm away from the space at the moment, but will be back in time to sit
alone Sunday noon to 3.
How is Sunday?, I can bring in a laser that does nothing, and a tape
measure to continue gathering data to make a real 3d model of the space.

Torrie: can you be here Sunday as well?