I recognize that it's not a proposal, I'm just discussing a concern I have before we're a month and a half into discussion about the topic.

I understand the problem that this is attempting to address. I understand pretty much everything that's been brought up in discussion about this.

I just want to know how often you, Andrew, personally think it'll get used.

Chris