The meeting minutes did not go through correctly. I thought I remember this
happening before and someone mentioned something needed to be fixed. I am just
bringing it up if that is the case here. If that is not the case here then I am
sorry for the bandwidth and everyone's time that I wasted pointing out nothing.

Sent from my iPhone