Rob,

Due to the OpenSSL Heartbleed bug that we were vulnerable to, the wiki was down on Tuesday, and as such, the meeting minutes were not posted to the wiki in time for the scheduled job that automatically posts the meeting minutes.

The meeting minutes were safely saved onto the desktop of the Lenovo ThinkPad in the back half of the space on the desk by the projector screen in a .txt file named something along the lines of "minutes04-08-2014.txt". If I make it to the space within a day or two, I'll try to get them posted.

Thanks for the heads up.

Chris