Hi, all.

We had a very good discussion at the space tonight about membership dues and
such.

Here's a draft:

https://synhak.org/wiki/Membership/Sandbox

The notable things:

* There is still a 10% discount for buying 3+ months in advance, but it covers
the whole payment regardless of how many people you're paying for.
* Base membership is still $35/mo
* It is $15 per adult in a family instead of $35
* Each minor under 18 years old is $5/mo in a family
* Keys may not be issued to those who are under 18 earth years of age
* Minors must have an adult supervising them at all times and the permission
of their legal parent/guardian

This solves the following problems:

* Many of us feel uncomfortable with letting a 7 year old have a key to our
Nice Things, which is a very big responsibility
* Families often aren't all using the space at the same time
* Many of us feel uncomfortable with letting a 7 year old roam around without
someone responsible watching them

I'll be adding this to the agenda for next Tuesday for discussion.

Feedback is welcome as always :)