Andy, I was also at that meeting, and the words "many of us" actually do
describe what we felt at that meeting. Torrie can say that because we
really do feel that way, I would agree with you if she said "we ALL" but
she didn't.

Its also really awesome that you show many kids the 3D printer. I think you
are a responsible someone who can watch to make sure they don't touch a hot
extruder or hot printing surface out of curiosity.