Just an FYI & in conjunction with Torri's request.
I will be removing the two dialysis machines from the space this coming week.
Until then and as per the instructions written on the side, you may remove any
component from inside the machine and monitor housing, but the aluminum frame,
slide out trays and aluminum skins are "do not hack" .
And Devin, I did not get a response from my text so I figured I would repost it
here.
I will also be picking up the aluminum cart that the milling head parts have
been setting since the move.
So please, if you haven't already done so, clear off the cart and if its in the
way please put it back by the dialysis machines.
Thank you.

Take Care & Have fun Always.
Martin Pinkston RN