A few things:
1) When you copy the template copy it from the page for that date. If you
must copy the meeting template from the template page be sure to remove ALL
of the formatting otherwise it is not only ugly to read but I'm sure it's a
pain to get onto the website.

2) When did Will submit his application? It was not announced to the
discuss list. Membership is a proposal you, cannot pass a membership
application or any other proposal without announcing it on the discuss
list.

3) I appreciate that many people have long winded talks but please if you
must paraphrase or summarize include their  main talking points in the
minutes. Though we try to have a relaxed atmosphere and avoid being
official, taking accurate minutes not only helps us remember who said what
and why but these are legal documents required to be kept as part of our
incorporation.  Something like why a person wishes to join SynHak is a very
important fact about them.

4) Banning, removing, suspending, or otherwise disenfranchising ANY member
without at least attempting to utilize the already proposed community
working group is beyond disappointing. These past few months have been
tense and have seen lots of unexcellent behavior out of more than a few
people who know how to conduct themselves in a civilized manner. Removing a
person or persons does not solve the problem when the issues have spilled
over so completely into meetings and mailing lists as they have here. There
are some deep-seated issues that need addressing.
Once again please read and provide input on the community working group
proposal if you note any deficiencies.

regards,
Andrew L