Problem: In the EE lab, we have a lot of resources to build things, but
almost nothing to test the projects with. The only useful thing is the
oscilloscope. Picture this: You want to tell if there is a break in a
cable, but don't have any way to hook it up. If you had a continuity meter
(a feature found in most multimeters) you'd be able to tell in just a few
seconds.

Solution: Synhak should allocate $150.00 of funds for the purchase of a CAT
III rated autoranging digital multimeter capable of measuring voltage,
current, resistance, and continuity, and an inductance/capacitance meter to
measure inductors and capacitance. This way, we will have adequate test
equipment to make in the EE lab. I think it would be best to look on ebay
first before considering other sources.

I have contacted Adafruit, Mouser, Digikey, and Sparkfun asking for a
donation, and am waiting for a response. Perhaps it would be helpful if I
had official letterhead?

I'm looking forward to hearing thoughts on this.

Thanks!
--
Very Respectfully,

William G. Schaffer