just put this bit of code after your <cfset tempNote...

<cfdump var="#tempNote#">

when you execute the page you will see what cfdump does... it basically dumps (or outputs) all the contents of tempNote...

it looks like you are going to need to figure out what "tobj" is so that you can figure out what tempNote is...