Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] Reverse Engineer Code HELP!

From the syntax that doesn't appear to be the result of a query, but is calling a method against an object that may or may not return a query.

Do a <cfdump var="#tempNote#"> and take a look at what the object contains.

Shawn Gorrell
Web Development Applications Architect
Federal Reserve Bank - Atlanta
Office (404)  498-8449

Robert Reil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

05/18/2006 02:56 PM

Please respond to
discussion@acfug.org

discussion@acfug.org
cc
Subject
[ACFUG Discuss] Reverse Engineer Code HELP!

As some of you know I am new to CF.

I have a situation where I need to know what column and table data is being pulled from on a cfm file.

Tell me what you need to know in order to figure this out. All I see is:

<cfoutput>#tempNote.getNoteData()#</cfoutput>

But it does not make sence to me where this data is being generated.
What is “Note.NoteData”? There is no “Note” table.
There is a note field somewhere but in what table?

Guidance please?

Robert P. Reil
Managing Director,
Motorcyclecarbs.com, Inc.