<!...
This response is not directed at any one individual and therefore should not
be taken personally by any one individual. However as they say. "If the shoe
fits..."
...>

I have renamed this email as shown so that those who want to help can reply
to the other thread, and those that want to discuss legal politics (I don't)
can discuss it on this thread.
********************************

So what's the deal...?

Is the subject of more help due to questionable legalities from some of YOUR
perspectives negating the ability to provide help and direction?

I have gotten very little help (those that have helped thank you very much)
but I sure have gotten A LOT of UNSOLICITED FLACK about the moral issues of
what we are trying to do.

Help is available everywhere. Some places are better helps than others. You
guys are near, uniquely qualified, mostly friendly, and in general I hear
helpful. I hope that things work out with us all as I am trying to find a
way to get rolling in the CF language and community. But honestly..., I'm
getting a bad taste in my mouth digging through the politics today to try to
glean some wisdom from the gurus about starting down a road that I need to
travel.

I'm trying hard to learn be patient, and I need solutions. I'm desperate to
find them and my pockets are not deep. Some day they will be and I can hire
folks from the list to work full time if need be, but not now. So for now, I
grovel and beg for kind assistance.

I could say more, but... in an attempt to humble myself... I digress...

Ok Im off my soap box.

Robert P. Reil
Managing Director,
Motorcyclecarbs.com, Inc.