From: John Mason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 12:15 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] Learning Cold Fusion

Robert,

I'm surprised no one else brought this up, but ACFUG actually has two
programs that may be the solution for you. The ACFUG Construction Crew which
is working on a re-build of the ACFUG website. It's open to anyone wanting
to help out and could provide you some insight in how projects are handled
and the various coding standards. The second program is just starting back
up and it's the Certification Study group, which as the name suggests is a
study group for getting the ColdFusion certification. These two projects are
free and can provide some of the same information you would get in a class.
The catch is the time frame is a lot longer than a 3 or 4 day class.

John
[EMAIL PROTECTED]