Also, I forgot to mention New Atlanta's initiative of BlueDragon brings the two compiling paradigms together to effectively communication between .Net and ColdFusion objects.

Model-Glue is being tested by users using BlueDragon 6.x.x.  BlueDragon 7 should provide greater support for Model-Glue functionality.

I am not a subscriber to the Fusebox mailing list, so I do not have visiblity of BlueDragon and Fusebox 5.

Teddy