yeah, san diego... but everyone has this number and I will be back in
atl eventually.

actually on a cross country road trip right now.  was in new orleans
last night (french quarter looks good) and austin the night before...
http://flickr.com/photos/cameronc/

On 6/26/06, Howard Fore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/26/06, Cameron Childress <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> works for me too.  I'd say lunch wed works best so we all know who's
> who for the rest of the event.  I know what hofo looks like, and may
> recognise a few more, otherwise my cell is 678-637-5072...

And I'm 404-630-9260.

You've still got an Atlanta area code on your cell phone? Aren't out on the
left coast these days?

--
Howard Fore, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Gliddy glub gloopy / Nibby nabby noopy / La la la lo lo / Sabba sibby sabba

Cameron Childress
Sumo Consulting Inc
http://www.sumoc.com
---