IFRAME is a client-side issue that has nothing to do with the processing scope on the server. CF has no concept of an IFRAME, its just another http request.

Dusty, make sure you do a thorough search for any rogue Application.cfm files. That will cause this behavior. Otherwise, debug the IFRAME template and see if the Application.cfm file you think should be called was indeed called.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Free speech exercised both individually and through a free press, is a necessity in any country where people are themselves free."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918