Nice analogy Doug:

Unfortunately I had to pay $100 for the tool (seefusion) to realize there was a peel and stick bandaid to use.

I didn’t know how to play with all the bells and whistles under the hood and deep into the diagnostic equipment.

I just seemed to see a knob on the dash that made a difference and figured it would limp along till I knew what I was doing...

If that day ever gets here that is... lol...

As to what pages are doing it? I think a few of them. But even if I find them I don’t know how to read the code yet to be able to debug it.

I have a feeling that the data is out of sync in the DB, but then how to sync it?

Ah... I better just be happy with the bandaid for a while and learn, or I could win t the lottery (as if I played) and hire a guru for a week to fix it...

(as if I’d win)...

Stumbling along...

Robert P. Reil

Managing Director,