Please give a shout if you are going to Vegas.  There are a few fun things that ACFUG / Atlanta BOF (Birds of a Feather) people have thought of doing.

So far for nightly entertainment....

Enjoy a decadent meal $$$$ (I'm in)
A Vegas show (Doing that too)
A movie night (The Prestidge is currently the highest vote on the list)
A strip club (This is the place you'll the best, not amatuer shows you see locally....and it stays in Vegas, baby!)
Golf (Bring your clubs)
Dance club (I'm soooooo there)

Also, we may converge for breakfast (if you wake early enough) or lunch.  I'll bring something to signify where we could meet and munch.

Precia

ps
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL AT [EMAIL PROTECTED]

pps

To hook up, call me at 404.725.4444 or keep in touch with me through gTalk at [EMAIL PROTECTED]