Mesa Grill sounds great.  The movie trailer looks great.  I have not played golf in about 12+ months, but I can probably "swing" it.  Dancing at Vegas just sounds like a must.  Gentlmen's club? Why not, I can appreciate the art form.

For those going, I will see you there with a smile.  =)

Teddy

Good thing you brought it up...

I wanted to have a decadent meal at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill. If we can get a headcount, I'll see about getting a reservation.

http://www.bobbyflay.com/mesa-vegas.asp

As a consumer of strip clubs, I'd be happy to lead that charge!

I'll probably just rent a set of clubs, but plan on playing Sunday and Monday if anyone wants to join.

I'm up for movies and clubbing as well. I plan on playing some blackjack if that suits peoples fancy.

Cheers,

Shawn Gorrell
Web Development Applications Architect
Federal Reserve Bank - Atlanta
Office (404)  498-8449

Precia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

10/17/2006 01:38 PM

Please respond to
discussion@acfug.org

discussion@acfug.org, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc

Subject
[ACFUG Discuss] Adobe MAX - Las Vegas

Please give a shout if you are going to Vegas.  There are a few fun things that ACFUG / Atlanta BOF (Birds of a Feather) people have thought of doing.

So far for nightly entertainment....

Enjoy a decadent meal $$$$ (I'm in)
A Vegas show (Doing that too)
A movie night (The Prestidge is currently the highest vote on the list)
A strip club (This is the place you'll the best, not amatuer shows you see locally....and it stays in Vegas, baby!)
Golf (Bring your clubs)
Dance club (I'm soooooo there)

Also, we may converge for breakfast (if you wake early enough) or lunch.  I'll bring something to signify where we could meet and munch.

Precia

ps
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL AT [EMAIL PROTECTED]

pps

To hook up, call me at 404.725.4444 or keep in touch with me through gTalk at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Archive @
http://www.mail-archive.com/discussion%40acfug.org/
List hosted by
FusionLink