From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dean H. Saxe
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 11:51 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] Client side

Which still doesn't address the quality of the data...

Why do you need this info from the client?  What is the deployment
scenario?  Why should any user trust your applet/ActiveX control?
Why isn't it spyware?

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Free speech exercised both individually and through a free press, is a
necessity in any country where people are themselves free."
     -- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918