I'm hoping to be there this year with a talk (if Michael accepts my abstract) and possibly a Writing Secure Code: CFMX class. If you're interested in a 2 day version of this class, let me know. It may help my management make the decision to offer it.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies another this right makes a slave of himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it."
    -- Thomas Paine, 1783