We are currently using  a product called ActivEdit as a rich HTML
Editor to replace a textarea in some of our applications.   ActivEdit
allows the user to generate marked up content without knowing HTML.  We
have been having some difficulties with ActivEdit since moving to
ColdFusion 7.  We can't get the Spellchecker to work and are having
trouble with the font dialog.  Troubleshooting the problem with the
ActivSoftware  folks (maker of ActivEdit) has not resolved the problem.

Does anyone use ActivEdit with CF 7?  Can anyone suggest a replacement?

Any input will be appreciated.

ed
Ed Szwedo

Web Development Team Lead