fck - free cool [k]ontent editor?  Just a guess.  Thanks, I'll check it
out.

ed
Ed Szwedo

Web Development Team Lead
CSC
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
919-541-3955  (Voice)
919-541-3719  (Fax)

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             com
             Sent by:                                                To
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]          discussion@acfug.org
                                                                     cc

             11/02/2006 12:41                                   Subject
             PM                       RE: [ACFUG Discuss] Replacement
                                      needed for ActivEdit

              Please respond
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                   .org

One that's free is called fckeditor - I know it looks bad, but just
google it, it's a fantastic open source javascript solution (and they
have cf examples)