Totally agree. The examples were far more interesting then if they'd been presented as (death by) Powerpoint slides. Great job Debbie.

Shawn Gorrell
Web Development Applications Architect
Federal Reserve Bank - Atlanta
Office (404)  498-8449

"Teddy Payne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

11/02/2006 02:50 PM

Please respond to
discussion@acfug.org

discussion@acfug.org
cc
Subject
[ACFUG Discuss] Debbie Gregory

I wanted to say thank you to Debbie Gregory for her presentation last night.

I was sincerely tickled at the visual aids on how strings, lists, arrays and queries were represented.

Also, was I the only person that was impressed by the detail of the examples?

I know she had some troubleshooting issues, but the code examples and the two games were a solid way to engage people in learning development ideas.

Thanks again Debbie and best of wishes in your new adventure in marriage.

Teddy

--
<cf_payne />
Adobe Certified ColdFusion MX 7 Developer

Blog:
http://cfpayne.wordpress.com/
Atlanta CFUG:
http://www.acfug.org