Thank you so very much for the compliment and the best wishes.   I want to thank everyone who came for being such a great (and patient) audience.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Teddy Payne
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 2:51 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] Debbie Gregory

I wanted to say thank you to Debbie Gregory for her presentation last night.

I was sincerely tickled at the visual aids on how strings, lists, arrays and queries were represented.

Also, was I the only person that was impressed by the detail of the examples?

I know she had some troubleshooting issues, but the code examples and the two games were a solid way to engage people in learning development ideas.

Thanks again Debbie and best of wishes in your new adventure in marriage.

Teddy

--
<cf_payne />
Adobe Certified ColdFusion MX 7 Developer

Blog: http://cfpayne.wordpress.com/
Atlanta CFUG: http://www.acfug.org

List hosted by FusionLink