From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Bellevue
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 9:50 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] Shopping carts

Anyone here on Saturday?

I'm looking for suggestions/recommendations/feedback on CF shopping carts.
I'm currently looking at CFWebStore and AbleCommerce. This is for me, not a
client - need to get my retail business online!

Of course, I want everything at the lowest cost possible.

Of importance:
- Stability
- Ability to customize pages quickly and easily (particulartly product
display)
- Very flexible product attributes
- Ability to manage all site pages thru a single interface
- Ability to capture CC info without actually processing it

Any feedback is appreciated...

Thanks,
Dave Bellevue