I'm curious to what you mean here - are you saying that Costco isn't compliant? It was my understanding that this setup doesn't store the CC but rather uses Costco - but maybe I misunderstood.

Dean H. Saxe wrote:
What about the costs of compliance with the PCI DSS standard? Figure that into your equation before trying to accept credit cards.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"What is objectionable, what is dangerous about extremists is not that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant."
    -- Robert F. Kennedy, 1964