Hi all:

Back at it again. In trying to host the WACK group last week we basically
got stuck on:
the RDS login in the DB setup.

I have this error that wont go away.

"The server name or address could not be resolved.

Possible reasons:

1. The URL specified for the site's testing server may be incorrect:
http://blah <http://blah>
2. The testing server may be incorrectly configured (for example, ColdFusion
may not be running)."

CF runs, I can get into the CF7 Administrator just fine.

All that make sence is that maybe the SITE needs its Remote Info set
somehow.
It was working at one time now all the sudden it is not.
I dont know if it was previously configured or not but it is now at NONE.
I assume that RDS is what I want.
****
    My laptop needs to go to a remote server. So I assume RDS?
    I just tried Local/Network and it did not make a difference.
I can however choose from:
None, Local/Network, WebDAV, RDS, and Visual SourceSafe.
****
Any ideas on what is breaking, why, and how to fix it? This seems to have
happened a few times during my learning curve with DW, and CF.

Help please..... Im so frustrated.... AGAIN... lol.

Robert P. Reil

Managing Director,

Motorcyclecarbs.com, Inc.

4292 Country Garden Walk NW