Also, if you use cftry with cfcatch, you can cfdump the cfcatch structure to
show the error received and thus also place it in your email.

On 3/16/07, Ajas Mohammed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes, its part of cfmail. I usually use cfdump for form & client vars to
get an idea of what user was working with when the error occurred. I might
try cfdump of error also. Dont know if it will point me to what I need i.e.
exception generating template which is included in main template.

Ajas.

On 3/16/07, Troy Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

>  Is this code from your <cfmail> tag? We have begun using <cfdump> in
> place of mail formatting. It gets a lot extra stuff, but it puts everything
> you need in there.
>

> For example:
>

> <cfmail…..>
>
> <cfdump var="#error#">
>
> </cfmail>
>

> Troy Jones
>

> Dynapp Support Team
>
> 678-528-2952
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>   ------------------------------

isDefined("error.remoteAddress")>#error.remoteAddress#</cfif><br
> /><br />
>
> *Template*:  <cfif isDefined("error.template")>#error.template#</cfif><br
> />
>
> *Error*:  <cfif isDefined(" error.Diagnostics")><span
>
> *Error on* <cfif isDefined(" cgi.path_translated")>#*cgi.path_translated
> *#</cfif><br />
> *From page* <cfif isDefined("cgi.http_referer")>
>
> If you have CF debugging enabled, then CF debugging will point me to
> Page_Error.cfm and line no. where the error occurred. This is exactly what I
> need in my error handler also. Probably I might be missing a property of
> error object.
>
> Any ideas??
>
> --
> <Ajas Mohammed />