Jeff, I'm no wiz with Flash forms (yet), but first and foremost, make sure
you're running at least 7.01, as that added many updates to Flash Forms over
the original 7.0 release. Even though it came out in Sep 05, it's easy for a
shop to have missed it and still be running the original release (from Feb
05). The 7.01 version number is 7,0,1,116466. You can confirm the version
you're running with the following:

<cfdump var="#server.coldfusion.productversion#">

There's also been a 7.02, and a cumulative hotfix 2 since then, though the
release notes for those make no mention of changes regarding Flash forms or
CFGRID. Hope that helps.

If you are running a release at 7.01 or above, perhaps someone else can see
something that may be amiss in your code.

/charlie
Member, Adobe Community Experts program
www.carehart.org <http://www.carehart.org/>

My latest blog entry: CF8
<http://carehart.org/blog/client/index.cfm/2007/7/3/cf8_admin_changes> Admin
Changes: A compendium of new/changed features since 7.02
--Blogsigs.com, Link your own blog posts. http://www.blogsigs.com

  _____