Well, Jeff, you've heard replies from others that would suggest alternative
solutions outside of the release.

But given your curiosity of whether the update to 7.02 caused the problem,
I'll note that you could certainly install an older version of CF (if you
have it) for free (the developer edition) if you have a spare machine.

Even if you have no spare machine, did you know also that you could install
it using either of the other 2 deployment options than the one you chose
originally? (So if you chose standalone or "server configuration", you could
do the "multiserver JRun configuration" or the "J2EE configuration" option
(to deploy on some J2EE server), or vice-versa.) I realize all that may be
more than you want to bother with for this. Just wanted to make sure you're
aware of your options.

/charlie
Member, Adobe Community Experts program
www.carehart.org <http://www.carehart.org/>

My latest blog entry:
<http://carehart.org/blog/client/index.cfm/2007/7/6/more_cfeclipse_getting_s
tarted_resources> Some More Resources for Getting Started with CFEclipse
--Blogsigs.com, Link your own blog posts.   <http://www.blogsigs.com/>
http://www.blogsigs.com

  _____