Does anyone have any references for tuning the data source connections
in CFMX?
We're moving to new hardware after 5 years and we've found the max
capacity for apache (200 connections), cfmx (190 connections) and oracle
10g (6k connections), but when we put them together performance drops
(70 connections). So, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with
tuning oracle and cfmx? For example, are there known benefits to
configuring an Oracle JDBC connection over using the built-in CF
datasource?
TIA.
mf

mark fennell
athens regional medical center
athens, ga

This email is intended only for the named recipient(s).  It may contain
information that is proprietary, confidential or otherwise prohibited
from disclosure.  If you are not the named addressee, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or
any part of it.  If you have received this message in error, please
reply immediately by email or telephone me at 706-475-4357 and delete
all copies of the message.