The reason this doesn't happen with CF cookies out of the box is that they are not session cookies, therefore they are persisted to disk, accessible to all MSIE processes.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies another this right makes a slave of himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it."
    -- Thomas Paine, 1783