And just so you know, literally *everything* you mention in your post works
flawlessly using BlueDragon.NET.

Want components instantiated in the Session scope to jump from node to node
without problems?  Employ any one of the available session object
syndication mechanisms available to ASP.NET and it just works, period.  We
use ScaleOut StateServer because it scales out to about 64 boxes on a single
cluster without even hiccupping, and it has many advanced features we like a
lot.  Built-in freebie Windows OS-based syndication mechanisms peter out
after two boxes (what do you want for nothing?), so it's best to use a
robust third-party product like ScaleOut.

Oh yeah - and CFLOGIN really works, too.

While this info may not help you on your current project, it will help you
on any in the future.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis

President