If I set session vars in the webroot application.cfc (only 1 used across entire
website), are these session vars available to every folder off the root? I'm
having issues accessing session vars across an entire website. Available to
some folders (and their sub folders) but unavailable to others. I just started
using application.cfc (vs application.cfm) so I'm wondering if I don't fully
understand how this application file works.

Anyone experienced this before? Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Max Immelman
Cell: (404) 409-6785 or txt/pic/vid [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: maxlegend
http://www.JustRightBaskets.com