  From: Charlie Arehart
  To: discussion@acfug.org
  Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 1:01 AM
  Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] Understanding application.cfc

  Max, it works just like application.cfm, so if there was only one in a root
dir, that should apply to all subdirs. But I say, *should*, because if there is
an application.cfm in a directory, that will create a new application scope for
that directory and its subdirectories. And since session vars are tied to
applications, that could explain your problem. If you were thinking that
somehow the use of application.cfc overrides use of application.cfm, that is
true, but only if they're both in the SAME directory. Hope that's it for you.