From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom McNeer
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 10:09 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] OT: SQL Toolkit from Red Gate

Dusty,

I've never used SQL Toolkit, but I've used Red Gate's SQL Compare and SQL
Data Compare tools for years. And they're terrific.

The only issues I ever had involved synchronization, where there were
problems because constraints were not properly dropped.

But even that was a couple of versions back. In general, these guys make
terrific tools and are actually accessible if you need help.

Tom

Tom McNeer
MediumCool
http://www.mediumcool.com