Michael Sinaysky

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [ACFUG Discuss] CF and VistaDate:
Fri, 28 Dec 2007 09:46:21 -0500

Hope everyone had a very merry xmas and wishes for a happy new year.

I am going to buy a new notebook before Dec. 31 or at least try to get the
order in before year end in order to spend the money before the 2007 tax year
ends (for a write off). I was debating with myself as to what OS to get (XP or
Vista). I currently use XP Pro. These are my questions if anyone has any
feedback or wants to discuss:

1. Should I stay with XP Pro instead of moving to Vista?
2. Are there issues with using Adobe products like CF, DW, or other tools with
Vista.
3. If I move to Vista is there a particular version I need to do CF work (home,
pro, etc.)
4. If I stay with XP, do I really need the Pro version to do CF work?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

http://www.acfug.org?fa=login.edituserform For more info, see
http://www.mail-archive.com/discussion%40acfug.org/ List hosted by FusionLink
i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a
difference.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_Cause_Effect