Forrest,

There's nothing that says that web services used in AJAX have to be consumed
only by connections initiated by Javascript. The only part of traditional
AJAX that "requires" Javascript is the manipulation of the browser content
(and that's only because it enables content to change on the page without
having to reload the entire page). If you are willing to have the entire
page reload (not necessarily a bad thing, depends on your situation and
requirements), then there's no reason why you can't hit those web services
APIs with CF and then display the results to the user.

--
Howard Fore, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The universe tends toward maximum irony. Don't push it." - Jeff Atwood