Peyton Todd wrote:
Hello all. I have just attempted to install what I'm calling the beta version
of my new website on my client's server, and when it tries to do an SQL select
on a FoxPro data file, CF reports that the file does not exist, when in fact it
does exist. The full error message can be found below the double lines later in
this e-mail, after I provide a detailed explanation of the context.
Can you verify the Foxpro datasource from the ColdFusion Administrator interface? One of the buttons out to the left of the datasource name verifies the datasource.

--
Howard Fore, [EMAIL PROTECTED]