From: Dusty Hale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: discussion@acfug.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 9:18:00 PM
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] error handling

I was wondering if
anyone wanted to discuss best approaches to error handling for cf sites. I want
to implement some very basic error handling for one of my sites. Basically I
just don't want the ugly cf errors to display for users of the site. I would
also like to be notified via email when an error happens and better yet get the
error information. Is the best approach still the <cferror> tag? Is there
a newer or better approach or best practice? Anyone got some code they could
share?

Dusty
List hosted by FusionLink