to reference fn:image I believe you would do the same as when you want to
preserve the case of a struct and use brackets and the name ie:
XMLDoc["fn:image"].XMLText
multiple child elements of the same name... thats kinda tricky but, it would
be easy enough to select only the child nodes of a specific node with
XMLSearch and specifying the relative path to the node ie: XMLSearch(thexml,
"//parentnode/duplicatenodename")

XMLAttributes property will give you the attributes of a node... syntax is
NodeName.XMLAttributes.attributeName

-Steven

--
Steven Ross